Toskirakk - SoD Leveling Guide
Toskirakk is a massive zone and this leveling guide is only going to cover an extremely small portion of the zone. Basically when you follow the linear path from where you enter the zone from The Void at you'll come across an absolutely massive room with a small gazebo enclosure in the center of it - shown on my map above.
All around this gazebo you'll find boars which con Relatively Weak and are some of the highest level Relatively Weak enemies you can find in the SoD expansion. The only downside to this though is they're mixed in with regular enemies (like ogres) which could pose an issue if you're undergeared, leveled or AA'd.
If you pull the boars into the gazebo and fight them in there you'll be as safe as you can possibly be while hunting around here. In my experience not much wanders inside the gazebo to kill you - although some things do.
Since Toskirakk is more of an even mix of regular enemies and relatively weak ones I can only recommend this expansion to groups/players whom are able to handle both. If you can *only* kill relatively weak enemies then there are better options available to you like Oceangreen Hills, Oceangreen Village or even Field of Scale.
- In order to reach this zone you'll need to go through The Void which can be reached from Plane of Time. There's two easy ways to reach Plane of Time, the Guild Hall portal or a Wizard/Druid. Or you could speak with the NPC in PoK that ports you here, Herald of Druzzil Ro. If you're unfamiliar with any of what I just said, use my guide on how to reach SoD zones.
- There is a second floor of Toskirakk not shown on my map above. There are a few named enemies that spawn up here as well as Zayenaekk an NPC used in the Plane of War Attunement Quest.
- There is a series of quests called The Rallosian Battle Figure which take place in Toskirakk and the other "earth" based zones connected to it. Completing the quest rewards you with a Rallosian Battle Figure clicky that increases your HP/MP by 450.
- If you're having trouble managing your Inventory Space I highly recommend you invest in some Extraplanar Trade Satchels which are 32 Slot Tradeskill Bags. Alternatively you could also buy Unexpanded Tailored Backpacks as well. Though, the Backpacks will likely be more expensive. Follow the links provided to learn more about each item.
- If you need more plat while leveling I strongly recommend you check out my How to make more plat while leveling by Bartering Guide. It'll give you a list of all the different items you should be keeping an eye out for to Barter/Sell!
Toskirakk Allakhazam Zone Information
Oceangreen Village Outdated Leveling Information
This guide may contain errors or inaccuracies since the game has changed a lot since I wrote it.
It also contains a lot of information not found on this page about the zone and the mobs in it.