Logrin's Forge is a Greenskin and Dwarf tier 4 scenario. You can only play in this scenario when "Thunder Mountain" is contested. The game type played in it is Domination. There are two capturable locations in this scenario Logrin's Tomb and The Anvil. You'll get points after capturing both along with a short duration buff that increases your Armor and Resists. In order to gain Victory Points you must hold both locations. The first team to reach 500 or the team with the most points after 15 minutes wins.
Number of players: 12 v 12
Capture Both Locations: 80 Points
Kill an Enemy: 2 Points
Duration: 15 Minutes
Levels: 28 - 40
Things To Keep In Mind
- You must capture both bases and hold them for 10 seconds in order to gain Victory Points. After you hold them, they will grant you the buff and VP's then become contested again.
- Holding both bases will give you a buff that increases your Armor and Resists.
- Each Capture point is outside, the center of the scenario is inside.
- Focus on capturing both of the objectives, over killing people.
- Communicate, this is another one of those important scenarios that requires much communication. It's good to let your scenario party know when people are attacking the bases, when the bases are undefended, what to attack next and when you need help.
In this scenario the objective is to capture and hold both of these capture points. It's fairly similar to High Pass Cemetery and the strategies that you have to use are the same.
Half n' Half: At the start of the match, have half the group go to Logrin's Tomb and the other half go to The Anvil. Fight for control of these two objectives, and once you have control defend them.
Zerg: Have your whole team go to one of the objectives and take it, then have the whole team leave it and attempt to capture the other one. This strategy isn't advised, but is most commonly used in a pug.
Attack and Defend: Similar to the Zerg strategy, have the whole team go to one of the objectives and capture it. Once you have it in your possession leave 3 people there and go to the next objective.
Tanks: You don't have any specific job in this scenario, just do what everyone else is doing. Cap Objectives and kill people
Melee DPS: Same as tanks, you have no specific role.
Ranged DPS: Same as the above two.
Healers: Heal order for you is Yourself, Other Healers, Others.
Maximizing Renown Earned
Very similar to High Pass Cemetery you will get crap renown if you don't win. Usually one team always dominates the other in this scenario, making it hard for the losing team to earn renown or xp. A great thing about this scenario is if your team is sucking, you can always go rambo. When switching objectives one person almost always falls behind or stays behind.
Estimated XP Per (Loss): 11293xp
Estimated Renown Per (Loss): 756
Estimated XP Per (Win): 16782xp
Estimated Renown Per (Win): 1889
Rank 125, 150, 175, 200 Fragments, Curios, Gold Dust and Containers
Level 35-40 Greens
Annihilator Set Gear